Saturday, March 17, 2007

Flower Drum song

waaa i tot holidays can rest geh.. but holidays me and my classmate help our school to gao tim flower drum song see we so guai ^^

Flower drum song is about 3 familys geh. tat's a guy call A introduce a girl call B to another guy call C. that C go dating with another girl name D. then that A love that D and so did the D aso love that A. That B aso love that C and that C aso love that B. However their family ask that A marry with B. on marry that day finally that B tell ppl about she actually love C. then happy ending jor...

at this show i'm not an actor.. but i'm juz controlling the things which they wanna use. Althought my place (another 7 ppl of my classmate) aso become tempo replacement only me didnt. from start i feel i really useless but after awhile i think maybe coz he (leader) dunwan all ppl become replacement then no ppl care about the things so leave me care lo.. so i mai care lo xD

each time go school need take 4 or 5 hours ... sometimes is very early early like 9am or 8am.. sometimes is 5pm or 6pm till night 10 or 11... this holidays really busy... T.T

Anyway, i enjoy it coz i learn about not actors baru important le. the ppl who working behide it is very important too. My fren who work for these stuff for about 3 months keep scolding by teacher... i ke lian him.. that's y i wan do my best part! Dunwan let him get scold again :P

Anyway, who wan watch this flower drum song at ACS ipoh (23,24,25 of march 2007) at night 8pm geh show, please contract me at msn -venustan1988@hotmail.com or skype -venustan1988 or my hp if u got. Ticket price is RM20 (bak) and RM30 (front). Rm20 geh friday and satuday already all sold out. who wan must be fast o!!!!!

Best Regards,
Venus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home