Friday, October 27, 2006

Release My Feeling...

27/10/2006 - Night 2130-Raining

The sky starting rain again. I remember this afternoon just finish raining... but now rain again.. haiz...

Today just like normal.. when wake up go wash plate.. then continue dl my new online game JX2. Very funny.. dar dar dl whole 15 files only use 20 minutes but i need use 2 days to finish it. However inside the game my connection is faster than him.. lolz.

while dl-ing, of coz I got play WMO and train my charecther. Lv 87 only.. and i hope I can make it to 100 by today. (Of coz i fail coz half way I go play new game with dar dar). Starting was WuFei tank me.. after that Laez become the tanker.. My comptuer already reach it's max.. 2 program of wmo(Different window), skype, MSN, and DL-ing that new game.. lolz.. until after sometimes my computer will show memory low.. haha (Luckt it didnt boom.. lolz)

hmm.. when 2.30pm or somethings, i quit wmo and starting play the new game. well.. I wanna to become a healer so that can heal my dar dar when lvl-ing.. however... become a healer i found that only 1 skill out of all the skills is attack skill.. somemore is single attack. I was shock.. Finally.. i create new charecther and train it again.

Hmm.. why I didnt play WMO half way? got some reasons..
1st : I want play game together with my dar dar.. keke
Dar dar quit game coz he very hate those people who betrayed him somemore said is dar dar ask them to do so.. haiz.. That is why i lost my trustworthy towards wmo anymore.. I can't even can trust single people around me in that game. Whatever they wan to borrow I also scare to lend them.. So i better quit... >"<

2nd : got people kacao in wmo
Who? Andy lo... I dislike people kill other people hero whiel lvling de.. If inside got his enemy I never mind lo but then after he kill those mobs run to my party and killed my party members i beh song only. Our party only got 2 tanker who are mary and ai yin both also lower than 2 turn. Even a people who Lvl 205 is tanking those mobs with provoked that people also keep on shouting for heal. For 2 people who are low lvl how come can tank those devils? Imposible right? That is why I angry.. I not angry him only but also angry ai yin. They never think before they do.. well.. maybe they tot after make that party die andy go provoke again and lure away the mods however he half way dc. That is why i no more angry him after some minutes.

However after i finish play my sdo i am dead while my place for hiding is totally no mobs will come towards me unless some people lure to me. Ya.. i am dead.. so I never mind i walk back and sit at there. Suddenly I saw Andy lure towards me and sit beside me trying to let the mobs kill me. I run and ask "WTH r u doing?" Then he follow me go to save spot and lure more to the save spot. Inside the save spot got other people and he fail to make me die while other peole were dead because of this. I was so sad.. why he wanna kill me or other people again? I suddenly sense I am the wrong people. Why I'm wrong? I should not ask him come marry with me and trian me again. If i didnt ask him come, he wont disturb other party in turtle.. turtle will become very peace.. Ya.. I am the wrong people.. yes.. I am... However it's already happen, what I can do? Ask him stop? That is his choice. What I can do is just shut up and watch the "movie".

I know he hate which people. suemei, cipeng, kelbojak, kulaffo.. these people. However I found that I no more angry towards them. Even that suemei who make bear's hero dead before, bear also no more hate her. why he keep wanna think and think back the pass. If he come back WMO becoz of hate me or wanna stop me from lvl-ing, I will accept it and quit wmo forever. I really scare him. I trying to be friendly with him again.. but after married that day he continue call me dear~ and asking for kiss i was... swt... now somemore doing these type of things.. I really scare already.. I scare he emo again... 1st time i feel scare towards a people... The only things can let me avoid him is.. dun touch wmo again...

Why I choose write all this on a blog? not because of I wanna tell anyone about this. Because of if i dont write and all things keep inside my heart.. I will become crazy.. yes.. I will.. today wadever i do also no mood becoz of i keep too many things inside my heart.. write on a paper and throw away? I very lazy to hold a pen for this.. write in computer and erase it? nah... if erase like that what for I write it out? song ar? what about i write it and keep it in my computer? well.. my brother can access the computer.. he can check my file and read it.. Why i post at blog then my brother will not know about these? very simple. because my brother hate blogs things.. lolz... that is why i choose write on a blog.. keke.. am i clever? xD

Actually got more unhappy things.. like inside the forum that forumer name mthc.. keep on aiming me and said my english is broken language soemmore say what "if you type in broken english venus will understand it". I was WTF!!! !!! he is totally insulting me... but no point for adding his warning level. that is not counted as a kind of insult also. What I can do? I just keep quiet? lolz.. I was thinking about type somethings like this...

"Shut up la noob. I know your english is very pro until everyone inside the forum also canot understand. Even my english is broken english but i dun think u have any right to insult me by using this type of stupid reason. You better becareful . Once more I saw your post is insulting me I will raise and perma ban you."

can i? xD need to ask our forum head - denster.. haha~

Anyways.. I going to continue lvl again...

HAve a nice day~

Prepare by,
Venus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home