Friday, February 02, 2007

Ke Lian venus!! T.T

T.T very cham ar.. venus sick jor.. T.T... headache.. fever.. + no speaker in sdo already =.=.. i was thinking should i waste 500 m points to buy 30 speaker le? 500 point is RM 5 jor!!! got abit "bu she de" but wanna spam in speaker.. teach me how!!!

btw today very happy noh. my ex bf in sdo he today talk alots with venus le~! but he keep on sorry =.= actually venus dun mind jor geh. past jor ma. xD as he said. wan see a cute cute venus last time. venus still remember. so venus must be happy and cute cute noh. xD (ppl who thought i acting cute geh.. go blame my ex-bf.. he wan see i cute geh =.=v) feel very happy lo coz he got read my blog geh but i dunno only.. really sorry i somemore say he never care about me coz never read my blog.. i shoulndt say that.. >"< really sorry~!

hmm today feel cham aso coz tomorrow got school... /faint! sick somemore wanna go school.. sei mou? T.T hope can tahan la.. :P

hmm.. wad else to post le? coz if i no post denny going to wek me =.=!! sei denny always say "you blog 10 years aso never update once la! sei venus" =.=!!! sei denny always copy venus geh "sei"... that 25 zai aso.. copy venus =.=...

k la ntg much to talk. juz feel happy althought i am sick coz fren bak with him. ^.^V

All best and good luck o~!

Best Regards,
Venus

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger ckyeo said...

not just denny and 25zai...me also wan comment...u blog 10 years neva update wan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home